BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awkward Situations.

We all have them, don't we? Stardoll and real life, awkward situations can pop up anywhere.
Today at school I had my first sexual education lesson since back at school. Great. The guys and girls were giggling and it was hard to concentrate on the questions in front of you.
Also doing a role play on relationships, drugs and peer pressure isn't much fun either when you perform it in front of the whole class.

This makes me think, there are a lot of clubs on stardoll educating people on the perks of puberty, but who are the clubs aimed at? Curious 8-10 year olds and perverts? I think so. Otherwise, they'd be educated on this stuff via school or their parents.

I remember back in fifth grade, this one girl was talking about stardoll and how she had an account.
I went on to stardoll, made an account and searched her username. I looked down her page and saw what clubs she's joined.
A lot were bi curious ones and about role playing and lesbians and naughty what ever.
I had never been so shocked in my life.
I guess that people's virtual life is so much more.. sexual.. than their real life.
She had also said that her name was Summer, that she was 16 and that she wanted a boyfriend and was up for some virtual fun.

Wow. Things really do change.

No comments:

Post a Comment