BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anything I want.

Now onto a different subject for once.. who loves La Roux?
They're kinda crazily amazing. Even live, which is where most singers suck balls.

Anywhoo, it's Sunday. I forgot to write yesterday because I was having too much fun sleeping. It's the weekend so really it's the only time I have to catch up on some much needed sleep after staying up for days and days in a row, sometimes, to finish assignments or to start assignments and so on.
And when I do get some sleep, it's only about 4-5 hours. Yeah. The weekend is my time.
To be quite honest, half the reason I don't finish assignments is because of facebook. Between the heaps fun apps and the status updates that are just screaming to be commented on.

I haven't got much to say about stardoll at the moment. Not much at all. Besides a couple of people who think their elite and have their heads up their own ass so far I'm surprised they can still breathe. Yeah, this post is going to be short.

I'll just finish it up quickly by saying that it is normally the people that title themselves as elite that are not elite. They think they can do anything they want.
Ironic, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment