BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday at last!

Yes, indeed it is Friday 10pm here in Australia. Which means that 7 and a half hours ago I had completely finished the school week! Bring on the weekend! Though, I must admit that I will miss school a little, even if it's for 2 days. I enjoy walking around the classroom instead of doing work, and making stupid jokes about the covers of books.

Today in science, we were learning about sperm cells and I couldn't help but laugh. Yes, I am extremely immature, but I'm only a teenager! This guy that sits behind me, his name is Tristan. While our teacher was talking about how half of us is our mother and half is our father, and how they made us, Tristan shot up his hand to ask if that meant that our skin is sperm.
I couldn't help but laugh.

Lately on stardoll I have noticed a lot of speculation around a user named 'Honey1600' or something like that. She has made a burn book, and it hasn't even been launched yet but so far it has failed so badly that everyone keeps making sly little comments about it.
Long story short, she's gone off her nut and will basically attempt to start a fight with anyone that questions her fail of a burn book.

I don't blame her. I'd be pretty mad too if I was pathetic enough to try and start a burn book, that I myself have given so so so much hype over, saying it'll be as good as the original. And then to top it off a few couple honest bastards come and tell me that they knew it was going to fail and it is a fail.
I can totally see her reason for being a sour bitch.

But on the other hand, that is no need to act like you are ever so superior to everyone when really, the only thing your known for is being a fail snail.

Anywhoo, I'm going to attempt to pull an all nighter this Friday, and do some fun stuff.. like read the rest of my book I'm only 3 chapters in and I started it 3 months ago.

Yeah, sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment