BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boring as all hell.

Everything.
School and stardoll. Stardoll because no one does shit for anything. School just because of the ridiculously up themselves people that go there. They think that they're 'gangstas' and get around by calling everyone a fagot and anything with the word 'fuck' in front of it. They spit on the ground and call the girls whores and bitches and pussies. The girls act like that too! It's horrible. My friends and I are probably the only ones in the whole school, besides the teachers, that know what Chanel and YSL are. The girls all wear thick dark makeup and wear god awful things over the uniform. Personally, I really like the uniform, I don't see why people would need to wear thick plastic necklaces over it. It's really doing my head in, staying at that school. I now really hope I get into that all girls school. Sure, what those boys and girls are currently doing is expressing themselves, but that's not how they feel. They just feel it's cool like that, and because everyone else is doing it, why not? I feel like myself, Renee, Paige and Amy are the only free thinking people. Even my other friends act chav. They're just not so bad at it that I have to ignore them completely.
Stardoll has their chav's too. Stardoll also has their wannabes.

Shall I explain to you how wannabes start out?
First they're innocent, hanging around in clubs such as FashionClub, OriginalClub or Animal-Lovers. They hear about the big blogs. The ones that post about drama and scandals in dollywood, stardoll. They get roped in, they want to be on the blogs, for people to hate them, love them, stick up for them. They're hungry for the attention, thirsty for the drama it will cause.
They suck up to the elites, aim to get their respect. They try to use them for upping their own status. Unfortunately for them, everyone sees through their rues. Just saying.

Not too complicated, is it? I'm just waiting to see if anyone at school finally see's through the rues of these wannabe chavs, and realizes there is more to life then skater shoes and flat brim hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment