BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back at school today.

Being back at school basically means sitting around and 'learning' something, or in my case walking around and talking to my friends, laughing and kidding around, only to act like your at work when the teacher looks up. Though, I must admit, some of the classes are very fun, such as music and English and occasionally even SOSE (Study of society and environment).

Normally when I'm on holidays I go on stardoll a fair bit, but now that I'm back at school I get excited when I come home and see I have mail and a friend request (Though it is confusing to access them with the pissy ass new stardoll lay out). It sound so lame!

Believe it or not, I do have a life outside stardoll. It may be hard to take in at first, especially seeing as most of the people on stardoll don't have a real life off it, being so involved in the pixel world that they have become a member of.

It's kinda fun, actually. Hanging around the people I see all the time at school, then coming home, chilling and talking to my distant friends. Looking at the clubs and how the people work together, react about something and so on just reminds me of no matter where we are, where we live.

Truly is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment