BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pshh, well...

I've got 12 followers, which indeed is great, but I've been hoping for more and more each week. I guess the word of the blog isn't getting around as great as it could be! If you own a blog, or something, it'd be amazing if you could feature this blog on it.

Also, another thing I'd like to bring in.
Once a month I've decided I will select one person to guest blog. Each month the blogger will be a different person, coming in to do what I do. Bitch about stardoll and life. Their life.
I think it'll be interesting to see how my life differs to the guest bloggers, in real and stardoll life. Also, comparing that life with that or the next guest blogger, etc.

I've already vaguely got in mine who the first guest blogger will be, but until it's a done deal, I don't want to announce it or say anything, and I also want it to be a surprise.

Also, if you have anything interesting to say about a post I've made, don't be afraid to comment.
I feel like a lonely alone loner when I never ever ever ever get any comments :L

Well, today at school I was sick, really sick. So every 2 seconds I was jumping up to grab a tissue and blowing my red nose into it, making a really loud sound. Tomorrow I have the option of staying home and sitting around, reading, sleeping, eating, catching up on movies.
To be honest, I think I'd rather be at school...
I love sitting around, doing nothing around the house but tomorrow I have sport, which I hate, but I might be picking a new sport to be doing instead of Lacrosse, so I don't want to be left with the loser sport because my friends forget to writer me down a spot with them.

It would be nice to stay home though, but that's what the weekends for, really.

Speaking of weekend, I think I'm going to see The Runaways with my friend on the weekend.
I love indie films and even more I love Dakota Fanning. It interests me how someone her age can take on such a strong, over whelming role. She was the same age as Cherie when she was taking drugs, having sex and rocking hardcore, but Dakota is the complete opposite. To be honest, it's hilarious how adults are saying "Dakota Fanning is too young for the role and to be portraying someone like that".
Cherie was that age when she did it. A lot of people do that stuff, much younger, now. Also, I do like Kristen Stewart. I don't understand why she gets so much shit. Most of it is how she's a constant lip biter, never smiles and has a flat chest and no personality.

From what I've seen in some interviews, she does have a personality, but it's very shy.
She's started to smile in photos, a lot more now and who gives a hoot about her chest besides pubescent males? The target audience isn't just them! I think Kristen is quite pretty, and seems like a nice enough person. On Oprah she gave one of the rings she wore in Twilight to a sweet little girl. She could have just sat there and thanked the girl for loving her, but she gave her something and probably made the little girls day, probably even week.

It's the little things that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment